High Quality Fragrances That Last Longer Than The Rest
- Baby Powder - Reminiscent of Johnson's Baby powder scent.
- Black Raspberry & Vanilla - An enticing blend of blackberries and raspberries, with middle notes of white floral greenery, and bottom notes of musk and vanilla. Highly requested fragrance!
- Chanel No. 5 for Women Type - Compare Chanel No. 5 Type to the real Chanel. Chanel No.5, developed by famous Coco Chanel in 1921, still remains one of the best selling perfumes of all times. This highly complex fragrance contains 130 different ingredients. This fragrance begins with top notes of fresh floral ylang ylang, rose petals, and French jasmine. Lovely base notes of vetiver and sandalwood, provides a woodsy bottom.
- Chocolate Fudge - A truly decadent temptation without the calories! Rich, dark chocolate swirled with ribbons of buttery caramel and vanilla creme, sprinkled with toasted almond slivers and creamy hazelnut.
- Christmas Pine - Begins with top notes of pine and fresh lime; with middle notes of cardamom and pepper; with a base note of Scotch pine.
- Christmas Wassail - An exciting Christmas culinary drink fragrance. The wonderful aroma of mulled apple cider, fresh pineapple, and orange zests surrounded with spicy cinnamon and cloves.
- Clean Cotton Type - An intoxicatingly fresh scent; well balanced with just the right combination of citrus, powder, and woods. Clean cotton type fragrance begins with top notes of Kaffir lime and lemon zests; followed by middle notes of baby powder, African violet, and jasmine; sitting on base notes of woods and white musk.
- Cool Water Type - Compare Cool Water Type fragrance to the famous cologne for men. Cool Water is classified as a refreshing, spicy, lavender, ambery fragrance. This masculine scent possesses a blend of lavender, jasmine, oakmoss, musk and sandalwood.
- Cinnamon Buns - A spicy cinnamon accord with warm nutty undertones along with the aroma of fresh baked bread. (Not to be used for massaging)
- Cranberry Jam - A refreshing blend of cranberry relish and orange zests with hints of ginger, nutmeg, and cinnamon. (Not to be used for massaging)
- Fresh Coffee - The aroma of strong black fresh brewed Arabica coffee beans. (Not to be used for massaging)
- Ginger Biscuit - A nice spiced cookie, a freshly baked character with hints of vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon and ginger. (Not to be used for massaging)
- Heavenly Fragrance - An enticing romantic blend of juicy McIntosh apples enhanced and sweetened by rich French jasmine, cyclamen, and fresh rose petals
- Mandarin Coconut - A fabulous summer arrangement of fresh mandarin oranges, tropical fruits, creamy coconut, and vanilla bean. Mandarin coconut fragrance begins with top notes of fuzzy apricot skin, mandarin balm, and yellow star fruit; followed by middle notes of white nectarine, papaya smoothie, and mango juice; sitting on base notes of Caribbean coconut, vanilla bean, and Venezuela Tonka.
- Mango Peach Salsa - Luscious tones of fruit are blended with warm spicy accents in this tempting creation. Bright citrus notes of tangerine balance with fresh cherry for the tangy top note. A heart of ripe peach mingles with strawberry, as hints of spice add delightful texture to the blend. Floral undertones are enveloped in a clean musk base to complete the fruit sensation.
- Mulled wine - Spiced warm cinnamon and sweet orange with hints of clove bud and red cherry. (Not to be used for massaging)
- Nag Champa - The wonderful aroma of incense; patchouli, sandalwood, and dragon's blood work together to create this wonderful blend.
- Pink Sugar Type - Rendition of Pink Sugar Type. A fruity blend of cotton candy, lemon drops, caramel and raspberry jam on a dry down of musks.
- Red Hot Cinnamon - The aroma of red hot cinnamon candies. (Not to be used for massaging)
We are starting with these tried and tested fragrances - Lots more to come very soon.
Soy candles and melts at the right price.